Wednesday 4 December 2013

How I got the right Sheffield Student Accommodation

I had chosen to go abroad for education long time back and my parents were highly supportive, something that gave me a lot of confidence going forward. To guarantee that nothing went wrong, I stood first my course and became a scholarship winner, which gave me the chance to study at one of the world’s best universities located in a top country’s capital city. My happiness was boundless as my biggest dreams was about to come true and I was on my way to become what I had always wanted to be. In addition, I got hostel accommodation, thereby reducing a major portion of expenses as half the fee was facilitated by the scholarship. However, tragedy struck when I got to know that I would have to search for alternatives regarding accommodation. I, actually, could not believe the sort of dead end I ran into and was shocked to the core. As a result of this, I and my family got really tensed and there was a touch of panic in the entire situation.


I took a stand and decided that nothing is going to bother me or come in the way of my dreams. I logged on to web Internet to search for agencies that provide Sheffield student accommodation. To my joy and amazement, I landed on this amazing website of a family run agency that provided available houses on rent near my university. Instantly I sent them an enquiry entailing things like cost, house type available and their distances from my college. Fortunately, this agency helped me find a great house that was situated near my institution, had top amenities and was quite affordable. I, eventually, took one room house on rent and am now pretty happy studying in my dream university.  

No comments:

Post a Comment